Thursday, December 20, 2007



The best thing about these pictures is that they may be the last ones before the baby comes! We have been getting prepared and can't wait until she comes! Erin is 35 weeks, so we likely have 3 to 5 weeks left. Erin finishes her last day of work tomorrow and I am now done work until the new year. This Christmas we are planning just to relax, read, watch movies, etc. It has been a crazy fall, so we are tired and looking forward to this week. We hope you all have a great Christmas! I will post pictures of the baby within a couple of days after she is born.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you, love you love you. Erin you are so magnanamously beautiful. I cant wait to see charlotte. I bet you can't think about anything else. I think I will call you this weekend. Merry christmas you prego peeps. Love Rosie

Anonymous said...

Erin! I can't believe how great you look! You're all baby! I can't wait to see pics of my little neice. I wish we lived closer! We're praying for you both!
Nikki

Tara said...

oh wow. shes getting ready to go!!! merry christmas you two. hopw to visit some day and catch up.

Anonymous said...

I believe it's after the due date...is she here yet?? :)

ben & katie

hadassah said...

yay, congrats on Charlotte! I hope i see her soon! :)