Wednesday, May 02, 2007



This is the birthday card my parents sent me; I just think it fits me perfectly! Thanks dad, very thoughtful card. I have been making music mixes since I received a stereo with two tape decks back in the 5th grade. Throughout high school and college I always had to have a mix for every trip and occasion or whenever a multitude of new releases came out. Anyway, wicked card. In a lot ways I can't believe I will be 25 tomorrow. That means I have lived a third of my life. There is still so much to do, so many books to read, people to meet, classes to attend, time with family and my kids (future), classes to teach, so many more joys and inevitably more pain. I am thankful for these last 25 years and for God's grace in my life. Right now my beautiful wife is making me cinnamon buns! Tomorrow Erin and I are going to Calgary for her Immigration interview, which means (hopefully) she will be receiving permanent residence here in Canada. At night we are having friends over for a barbecue and cake. Should be good times.

1 comment:

Jen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!